- new piercing is actually a wound in which is inserted piercing and therefore it´s necessary to take care of it properly
- never touch new piercing with dirty/unwashed hands. Always before aftercare carefully wash your hands with
- piercing doesn´t need to be moved, spin or otherwise manipulated - of course, when you cleaning it (when is wet)
you can move with it
- during healing it´s good to have only quick showers and don´t expose it to water for long time, of course avoid swimming pools, saunas, etc.
- clean piercing in this order 1. apply WATER - 2. apply ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP – 3. clean with WATER, handy is to use cotton swabs/ Q-tips
- we also recommend to use original aftercare for piercing - which you can buy in our studio, of course
continue to clean with antibacterial soap (one time per day)
- good non-agressive method of after care for piercing is also saline solution (ratio: ¼ salt and 2dcl water)
- don´t use any other products (like antiseptics, tea tree oil etc), don´t use cream, watch out for make-up
- never remove or change-over unhealed piercing!
- slight swelling, redness, sensitivity and discharge of yellowish secreta (tissue fluid) during beginning of the healing
process is not a symptom of a complication, it is absolutely normal
- if you have a piercing on your face / head, you have to often change your bedclothes - when you have piercing
on another part of your body it´s good to change to the clean pujamas and generraly wear comfortable clothing
- occationally check threaded ends on your jewelry for tightness of balls and attachements
- from time to time even the healed piercing needs to be cleaned
- piercing healing is individual and can be healed from 4 weeks (tongue) until 9 months (bellybuttom / cartilage)
- In case of any questions, complications or unusual reactions, contact us immediately!